Quick Summary: A fully upgraded Myoko-class cruiser with a unique paint scheme & captain.
Mission Requirements: A three tiered mission requiring the use of tier 6 or higher vessels to complete. Stage one: Sink 30 destroyers. Stage two: Set 300 fires. Stage three: Do 1,000,000pts damage. Must have the Yokosuka Harbour selected in your port.
- Heavy firepower for a cruiser with ten 203mm rifles.
- Excellent HE performance, with 3300 alpha & base 17% fire chance.
- Very fast with a 35.0 knot top speed.
- Excellent torpedo armament with over 17,000 alpha per fish, 62 knot top speed and a 10km range.
- Very adaptive -- able to perform multiple roles well, including AA support, fleet escort, destroyer hunter or fire support.
- She's pink! (for me, that's a total pro, but I got out-voted in a committee).
- Unable to use any form of camouflage. You're stuck with the pink.
- Arpeggio ships count as their own nation. Can only be used to train other Fog Captains.
- Unlike other premiums, she does not have increased credit earning.
- Her primary armament cannot be improved upon with Captain Skills, unlike 155mm or smaller caliber weapons such as on the Mogami, Cleveland or Mikhail Kutuzov.
- Very slow turret rotation speed of 45s for 180'.
- Large, vulnerable citadel makes her feel very fragile.
- Very large surface detection range of 13.1km.
- AA protection is only modest unless you heavily invest in upgrading it.
- Torpedo arcs are difficult to use without exposing your broadsides.
- Very large turning circle of 780m